Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Rant

So, this may be TMI, but I got my . yesterday and for some reason am a total bitch this morning. Most women PMS. I just MS!

Anyways, my husband, who’s name shall remain anonymous as he said he would sue me for slander, decides to bring his coffee into the bathroom this morning. Which in my opinion is absolutely gross because he put it on the sink (right next to the toilet) where there are piss and shit particles floating around I’m sure. Aside from that, he gets in the shower- a nice, hot, steamy shower- and we are chatting for a minute. He sticks his head out and says, “can you hand me my coffee”? I was like, “what, NO, you’re in the shower”. So after a minute or too, I decided for him that he could wait until he got out of the shower to drink his coffee. What the hell???? Is this normal? Do people really need to drink coffee, or anything for that matter, while they are in the shower?

So next episode- I am trying to get ready for work. Feeling proud of myself for getting off the couch and getting my butt in gear. I was finally going to be on time to work and had a pep in my step. I could not find a freaking thing to wear. And any one that knows me, knowwwwws how much clothes I have. It’s ridiculous. I have clothes everywhere. Even Dale helped me look for an outfit. After finally finding something that I really didn’t wanna wear I started to do my makeup and my hair. I kept dropping shit and my cat was meowing at my feet because he wanted water from the bathtub faucet. The dog wanted to be laying at my feet so that didn’t work out to well because the cat was there. I was getting irritated to say the least. My supposed good morning and good day was turning into an aggravating hurried attempt to not be too late to work.

Fifteen minutes late to work…. Open my email and the girl that normally covers my lunch (since I am now at the front desk) is out today for training. Did I know about this before hand to make appropriate lunch arrangements? Noooooooo. Cause she remembered last minute. Late last night. And sent the email at 7am this morning. Okay no big deal. I will ask someone else. Oh wait, the someone else is already covering for me later so I can leave early today. Won’t be right to ask her for more, that’s just not fair. So I will eat at my desk and leave a half day tomorrow. Might as freaking well, I already have 3 hours of overtime this week.

Oh, and one more thing about my work. I DO NOT know everything that goes on just because I sit at the front desk. I do not have a freaking crystal ball and CAN NOT see in to the future. NO, I do not know where someone went to. NO, I do not know what a certain meeting is about in the conference room. No, I am not your freaking mother and will not continuously put your dishes away cause you are a lazy S.O.B. DO NOT keep calling me to reach someone after I told you 10 times they are not available and I will have them call you back. Yeah for caller ID, cause I will just start ignoring your calls.

This rant could go on, but for the sake of my sanity I will end it here. Sheesh almighty. Lord, can’t it just be 4 o’clock already?

4 comments:

  1. This is so great! I can totally relate to this!! That was my LIFE at the front desk! That's funny about coffee in the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee in the shower I should try that! Can you tell me where Baxter is? I called like 10 times and you said he is not available and that he'd ring me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell it my sistah! You hit it on tha head...I was readin this like so is J-Dub livin my good life!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete