Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I voted, did you?

Like almost half of our population I was and have been a faithful McCain follower. I won't get in to the symantics of it or my reasoning behind it, but I will put that out there. Soooo, now that the election is over and the stage lights are shut off I sit here wondering. I wonder what will happen next. I wonder how it will all play out. I wonder if Obama will really be the change that we so desperately need.



On the flipside, I am SO very happy to be a part of "history" and get to experience our first 'black' president. Having an ethnic studies minor, I took many college courses about race and gender. I am excited for the possibilities and what it all means for our children and childrens children.

So here's to change! Here's to my new blogspot. And here's to the unknown.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your new blog! I will link you to my blog list on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that even though we are family, we have our differences that make us great! I love this blog...this is how I wish all people could be!

    ReplyDelete