Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally Friday


Things I love:

Dale – my friends – warm tea comfy clothes – catching up – sex – a really good home-cooked meal – speaking my mind – sunsets – laughing/laughter good hair days – Mac makeup – sushi – my sisters – Jackson – those perfect pair of jeans – diamonds – feeling skinny – French fries my mom – couch time – massages – making people happy – weekendsseeing someone smile – my dad – TV – sparkly eyes – new shoes – snowflakes – starry nights – sleepingmaking memories – nature – pool time in Vegas – music – having funlipgloss – sweaters – perfume/cologne – smell of laundry

Share something you love!

3 comments:

  1. This is cute! You have inspired me to make a 'things I love' on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the list could go on, but I tried to just think of things all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about BFF not BBF?

    ReplyDelete